Re: [at-l] shuttles

Are you flying into Gainesville or Atlanta? Assuming Atlanta, anything that
gets you out of that airport ASAP is worthwhile. The prices for those
shuttles $50 or $85 are probably within range. There are no buses to
Springer. The Amtrak from Atlanta to Gainesville is about $12 but leaves
around 7:30PM.

Personally, I'd opt for the $85 shuttle and go up Ga 400, get the driver to
give you 30 minutes at the North Georgia Outlet and cruise TNF surplus
store. and nearby grocery and fuel sources.

Good luck and enjoy!

OrangeBug