[at-l] trash talking agenda

Two yr.Lurker here...I haven't met any of you here so I know you only from
what you say.  Felix seems like a slightly wacked character but not really
a flamer, fairly funny mostly.  Jack comes off as arrogant and since he
has been posting here he's been nothing but greif.  Nobody named me judge
but I prefer laughing with Felix over being lectured by Jack. If there is an
agenda
I'd like it to be the old one of good feelings like it was pre Jack.