[at-l] shuttles

okay everyone, once more those idiot logistical questions.
	I can catch a ride with the Benton McKaye shuttle guys (50 bucks donated
to the trail) but it means hanging out for about 4 hrs in Gainsville since
my plane comes in mid-day.  I, as of tonight, reserve a ride with Wes
Wisson from the airport to the park for 85.00.  Do either sound like sane
alternatives?  Should I just walk?  Or hitch?  Or take buses?  Or does
getting a ride straight from the plane to the park sound worth the money to
all of you who have done it (got to call back soon if I want to reserve,
Wisson says he's very booked up).  As someone who tends to ride public
transportation, bike or walk whenever possible, I'm not real sure about
this.  But then again, could be a very good idea to have someone with car
ready at the station.

		Thanks for your 2cents worth!
			EJ