Re: [at-l] Tuscarora Trail

There was an article in the Atlanta Paper a few Sundays ago about the old
marker on Mt Oglethorpe. I has been vandalized, shot up, and fenced off for
many years. The folks in Jasper (I believe) decided to get the monument,
and found a sculptor to repair and rebuild the marker for their town
square. I will look a great deal different to those who started their hikes
with it, but who doesn't look different now?

OrangeBug
Atlanta, GA