Re: [at-l] Technology on the Trail: weapons

I agree with this. I wasn't advocating carrying weapons. Unless you
really know what you are doing nothing is served by carrying one and as
you note traiining is an ongoing process.

I'd rather buy that lottery ticket. I've purchased one in my entire life
and that was only when a jackpot was ridiculously large a couple years
ago (didn't win anything).

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **