Re: [at-l] Trash talk

In a message dated 3/13/2000 2:33:27 PM Mountain Standard Time,
baltjack@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well, just for the hell of it, I'll try suggesting it
 again.  But in addition to tact, respect, and civility, howz about we add
 one more element to our posts:  Truth.  If you're going to talk trash about
 another hiker, get your facts straight. >>

Bravo, once again, Baltimore Jack.  There are definitely a small number of
folks sitting around this campfire with an agenda to equal anything  WF  puts
forth.

Kinnickinic