Re: [at-l] Technology on the Trail: weapons

Ken Wrote:
> Perhaps what WF really means to say is that he doesn't object to
> non-lethal weapons. A katana wouldn't fall into this category. Non-lethal
> weapons are rather different beasts.

Wrong Ken,,,,WF got really up set that I was hiking with Pepper Spray! He
threatened to call the cops on me once I hit Hot Springs,,,which would have
been fine,,,cause Pepper Spray is legal in every state that I was going to
pass through! WF,,,didn't like the idea that a 5'3" 130 lb womyn could
defend herself with Pepper Spray and hiking sticks.
KC
*My job in life is to comfort the disturbed
 and disturb the comfortable.*