[at-l] Re: at-l-digest V1 #1563

As a section hiker for some 30 plus years I have come to appreciate the great
amount of time and effort needed to keep attention and direction to this
goal.  It is for this reason that it seems to me that a special sort of
recognition be given to the successful section hiker.  I understand that the
folks who originally did the entire AT did it as section hikers.  It would be
nice to name this official section hiker award after one of the earlier ones.
 ANyone have a name that might be appropriate?  Shush Ken.