Re: [at-l] Detracting from my hike

OrangeBug wrote:
> Wildbill wrote:

>> Reminds me of the time I was hiking from Neels Gap to Unicoi Gap. Was at the
>> Low Gap Shelter when another hiker pulled out a large bag of pot. Nice guy he
>> asked everyone there if they would like some. Everyone said no. He then went
>> away form the shelter and smoked a couple of joints.
>
>> At the shelter was the pot smoker, me and a group of five (5) Law Enforcement
>> Officers. Should have seen his face when at Unicoi Gap they all pulled out
>> their badges. Then it was off to jail for him.

I feel so much safer.

> Of course the charges were felony level stupidity. I think that usually
> carries a life sentence.

Hardy-har. His "stupidity" was assuming that he lived in a free
country. Since the "crime" most likely occurred on Federal property,
he could well be paying for it with a decade or more of his life.

http://www.zolatimes.com/V2.7/drugwar.HTML

Any bets on whether all of the fellow's gear wound up sold at the
next seized asset auction to finance new black BDUs and trigger-
cocking Berettas for the heros who caught him?