Re: [at-l] A few comments to some of my fans. . .

In a message dated 03/12/2000 2:37:46 AM EDT, krk@home.msen.com writes:

<<
 I must admit I'm a little saddened to see that some people, including it
 seems Jack, can have their experiences on the trail ruined so easily. I'm
 not going to let that ruin my day.

As a three time thru-hiker.  I have had my trail experiences ruined ONLY one
time. That was by someone turning on a radio full blast in the middle of the
night. I was in the old Plumorchard Gap Shelter. It was a full moon and I was
sitting in the front of the shelter watching and listening to the animals
moving through the forest. Had just observed an owl fly down and catch a
mouse and then the radio came on.

Wildbill