Re: [at-l] [at-l} computers and GORP.com

Jack wants to play but have someone pay for his fun. Hey Jack get a job, save
your money then pay for your own hikes.

People having others pay for there hike are not hiking there own hike. They
are hiking the hike if the payer.

Payed for them all myself.

Wildbill
GA to ME 1989