Re: [at-l] Technology on the Trail

WOW! Since I work for Lucent too, does that mean I don't have to take time
off to
hike the trail? I used to work at home, can I now Work on the Trail?
Wow... Hike and draw a full salary.....
Who wanted a gear list?

PC
Workstation
Beeper
Cell speaker Phone
Copier/Fax machine
etc.

Russ  :-)

In a message dated 03/11/2000 4:28:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,