Re: [at-l] Beware of people packing PC's

Hey, does this mean you get to hurl, oh let's see we need an animal hot
topic - ah ha, dogs at me with your ingeniously built trail packable
trebuchet? Does it mean I get to sneak up on you in my carefully
constructed wodden rabbit?

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **