RE: [at-l] re:candles

I almost always carry at least one candle lantern. I have a couple of pieces
of cord in the bag with the lantern and a spare candle. The cord is already
knotted into a sling that neatly wraps around the beam supporting the top
bunk of the shelter. It isn't a lot of light, but it IS enough to cook by. I
have never had anything but positive comments about the candle lanterns.
Most people think they are really neat.

Lee I Joe

Why do I hike? Well, how many people on their deathbeds wish they had spent
more time at the office?