Re: [at-l] Computers and courtesy

At 09:46 AM 3/11/00 -0600, you wrote:
>I get both AT lists (plus the women's) and was surprised to find this
>happening to me on the AT-L instead of the ATML.

You shouldn't have.....we are family here or as Mr Ed said, Tribe.  But I
ask that we
cut Jack some slack.  Consider.... his head has been clogged with the toxic
smoke of
oppression that swirls around that "other" list's fire.  He's been chaffing
under the
restraints of rules to_enforce_courteous treatment of others.  Freed of the
rules,
he seems to find it hard to understand that, here, we try to treat our
fellow listers
with respect and disagree without being disagreeable....voluntarily.  The
sweet air
of the freedom to say what you want is heady stuff and can be hard to
handle at first.

He'll get the hang of it soon I'm sure.