[at-l] April Fools Cleanup Weekend at "The Place"

April Fools Cleanup Weekend at "The Place"
Damascus UMC is asking for volunteers to help spruce up the interior of
"THE PLACE".  They will supply all the supplies all we have to bring is a
desire to help out.   So we can arrive on Friday March 31 and begin work
April 1st and 2nd.  I need to get back in touch with the church hostel
committee and let them know how many of us will be there.  Please e-mail me
ASAP so we can get an idea how many will be there.
John O

http://www.monmouth.com/~johno/index.html