Re: [at-l] Computers and courtesy

A jerk is a jerk, he/she doesn't need a computer... Everything is "them",
they
are the center of everything, they are the only ones that matter...

They are found all over the world... Hopefully we find a smaller % of them
on the trail....

Russ

In a message dated 03/10/2000 2:07:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,