Re: [at-l] bird song tapes?

Thanks everyone for all the inforamtion.

I know many birds aren't singers. And I hope I see them, but I probably
will not unless they're pointed out to me. They'lll be high in trees and
too small for me to see without a monocular. And since I won't know I
should be looking with the monocular I won't be lokking with it. A
chicken and egg dilema.

I should have actually said CD in my original post. Looks like my tape
deck is seriously messed up. I did get one CD reference (how can people
stand checking audio files on the net? It barely worked for me; and it
worked badly at best).

  ** Ken **

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **