[at-l] Advocacy worth supporting

   Folks:  I know how some folks feel about Trailplace and its supervisor.
(Believe me, I KNOW exactly how some people feel!)
I've disagreed with many of the things expressed on that site, and have had
public disagreements with Trailplace's host.  This includes some of his
"Trail advocacy" programs, and the methods he's chosen to implement his idea
of advocacy.  That being said, I think his present project is a most worthy
one, and I urge you all to keep an open mind, check out the subject at hand,
and participate in one form or another.  Details are included below; I urge
you all to take part in this discussion/letter campaign in one way or
another, either thru Trailplace's campaign, or with an individual letter.
In any case, this is very important stuff; please take a moment or two and
check it out.

    P.S.  Nobody asked me to post this to this mailing list; it was entirely
my idea.  It occurred  to me that folks who have "tuned out" Trailplace, for
whatever reason, may, in the process, have tuned out some important
information.  I respect anyone's opinion on Trailplace and how its run, but
there are times when it presents something we should all know about, and
this is one such time.  Thanx in advance for your help with this project,
and I hope you all write letters.