Re: [at-l] Highlander (was Hot Springs area)

Glad for the invit.  Sure would like to do that, and I will say, I am
really restless lately to be out and about.  It's that fever, ya know.
Right now I am up to my elbows in goats, literally.  Have had 14 young ones
so far.  I am intimately involved as a midwife.  Ha!  The last should be on
the ground by the end of March or early April.  Looking forward to that as
it will free me up.  Then there's my regular job....  geez!  Like I said, I
wanna be a bum right now.  Burn out!
I NEED the AT!!!

The Highlander