Re: [at-l] bird song tapes?

<< Does anyone know where I might find tapes that identify bird songs? >>

I have a cassette and booklet from Professor Donald Borror entitled "Common
Bird Songs."  50 minutes of recordings of the songs of 60 of the most common
birds in the Eastern and Central US and Canada.  I bought it at the Nature
Company Store in some mall in Massachusetts for $8.95.  However, it's
available through amazon.com for only $7.61.

 <A
HREF="http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0486999114/o/qid=952695296/sr=8-1
/103-1748339-6331828">Amazon.com: buying info: Common Bird Songs</A>

Cin