Re: [at-l] Second A.T.

Grumble....

Everyone is getting there ATN issue. I want mine. I'm feeling deprived.
And my name is nicely panted in the middle of the alphabet. They
certainly have my correct address (the ALDHA Companion came very quickly
as did the trail guides I didn't already have - still need to get one
more). I live in a thriving town with decent US Postal service. And up
until today the weather hasn't even come close to testing the old saw,
"neither sleet, rain, hale,..." about postal carriers getting the mail
through.

To all the other people who are still waiting: I think we have the
makings of a conspiracy here. Yep, that's the ticket. In my case, the
Michigan Militia have gone and stolen all the ATN issues destined for
this area. They're looking for a new place to practice and they heard
about the AT and figured that'd be a good place to go. Yah, I like this.
mark from Michigan might not have been involved in that bank robbery, but
maybe he was involved in this... yah.... why this is almost believable...

  ** Ken **

ps- Yes, this is a joke...just in case you were wondering. But, I do wish
my ATN would hurry up and get here. I need something to read on the bus
ride to Dexter.

**        krk@home.msen.com           http://home.msen.com/~krk     **