[at-l] re: Lasik

>One fellow I know had one eye done for distance (his dominent eye) and
>other one for reading. I thought it would give him a headache but he
loved
i>t. His brain just takes the information from whichever eye sees
sharply.

According to my eye doc back in Rhody, that is exactly what my eyes do
naturally. (But, not very well! :D).  After he tested my eyes, turns out
my left eye is slightly better for reading, and my right eye is better
for distance. However, because of this odd adaption, any fine details  at
a distance are  fuzzy,  so  I need glasses for driving (esp. at night),
because the left eye is too adapted for seeing things upclose.

Odd setup..but I am an odd person! :D

Eanie, Meanie. Jelly Beanie. The spirits are about to speak!
--Bullwinkle Moose