[at-l] Springer Fever

Paddler, welcome to the club. . .
You just aren't going to get away from Springer Fever. I was out doing some
trail work over the weekend and noticed how the buds on the trees here
aren't even beginning to break yet, just like when I started my hike. . .
and how far you can see through the woods with no leaves, etc....
Except that I finely how found a way to beat Springer Fever (more or less)
for the first time since I hiked in '92.... I've been so involved in making
plans for a June trek in Peru that I haven't had much time to think about
the trail. Once I've got the planning set (dang, almost done) and the sun
comes out and the birds start chirping, I'm done for. . .

Skeeter