Re: [at-l] Ibuprofen...

Pittsy, is there a problem I've missed? Even water has adverse effects,
including drowning.

It is reasonable to use analgesics and anti inflammatory agents while
hiking or recovering from an injury. These can be lifesavers for those with
arthritis and other connective tissue disorders. It is important not to
simply mask pain, but to attend to the cause and allow recovery from an
injury. This can be a reason to pack Vit I rather than Vit MSO4 (morphine
sulfate).

OrangeBug