Re: [at-l] Computers on the Trail, yea or nay?

I have no problem with anyone carrying a computer for accessing the outside
world. As long as the sound is off and it's not being intrusive to others.
This is part of the hike your own hike philosophy. The same rule applies to
any technology... and is not limited to technology. There are considerate
people and not. And the 'nots' will be a nuisance no matter, and those who
are considerate will be, no matter.

(and I'd probably eventually ask the user to send an email of my own)

sue