[at-l] Re: ATN, Backpacker Mag, etc.

Sir Addleton wrote:
> aes Ae've naught aechaev'd ae'en an OBE,
> doen't go call'n mae baey taetles I haeven't
> o'er aey maey los'e maey haeyed.  [ooops, maey jawjah oerjins shew!!]

	Well, Southern Ladies always use Sir and M'am.  Except when
speaking to one's butler.  So if you're not an OBE (Official Butler to
Earthworm), then I must address you as Sir.

> Aeye, ye maey waeyr --o'er naught waeyr -- what'ere ye laeke, lass

	Hmmm...maybe the international orange hotpants I didn't wear to
the Ruck I didn't attend last year?
	PS:  You sure got a healthy crop o' a's and e's this year!  ;-)

	-- eArThwurm