Re: [at-l] ATN, Backpacker Mag, etc.

> So there.  Phooey on ATN.  (Hey, maybe yet *another* Lister is
> in a position to get me up to the top of the mailing list...<vbg>
> -- eArThworm

From now on, for subscriptions, let me suggest the following spelling for your nic ...

∆rthwurm

indeed, I suspect were we all to adopt nics for subscriptions and other mail order, etc., we would soon discover a new power we thought we'd lost over our our information ... i have found that nics are extremely useful in testing the privacy promises of these giant nonresponsive corporations ...

happy nicking in the real world