Re: [at-l] Lasik

Research laser surgery well.  FWIW, I know four people who are all extremely
satisfied with the results.  They all agonized over the decision whether or
not to have the surgery because they were well informed about the possible
problems.  One ended up having one Lasik and one PRK (doctor caught the eye
with one thin cornea).  For all, it was a change in lifestyle - no reaching
for glasses (or contacts) first thing in the morning - and throughout the
day.

For people who lead very active lifestyles, I think it's worth looking into.
  Check into the doctor, the clinic, etc. and make an informed decision.

I have no personal experience with lasik.  I just see how much more carefree
some of my friends are.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99