Re: [at-l] Hiking poles

   Perhaps I'm a romantic, a purist, or a fool...but I've always found that
nature's hiking poles work best for me.  One of my first priorities when
undertaking a hike is to find "my stick".  There's just something about wood
that feels right, soothing to my hand, soothing to my soul... A good walking
stick is a partner, sadly and gladly left at a journeys end, perhaps to join
another in another journey. And you can't beat the price : )

Peace, GrimBeaper