[at-l] The Place

Does anyone out there know if The Place will be open April 1.  I plan on
a one night stay before being shuttled to Hampton, TN for a 1 week
hike.  The Damascus page  suggests email MT. Rogers for info - but no
response is forth coming.

Also - for you Limmerick Buffs- there is supposedly a St. Patricks Day
Limmerick contest on Indy.com.  I couldn't find it, but then I am not
the web wiz yet and probably did something incredibily stupid in trying
to find it.  I did find Indy.com - just not the Limmerick stuff.

Thanks - O'Henry