[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] Re: hiking poles at-l-digest V1 #1552
- Subject: [at-l] Re: hiking poles at-l-digest V1 #1552
- From: "Marielle & Paul Gareau" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:27:29 -0400
- Organization: Paul Gareau
- Reply-to: "Marielle & Paul Gareau" <email@example.com>
Question Is there another comparable hiking pole out there that is a little
easier on the pocketbook?
Ma and I used Komperdell poles for our hike last year and had no problems.
Most people who had them had problems. They would not take the punishment
that was handed out to them. The tips broke on some and they cannot be
replaced as with LEKI poles. Other people had the inner spring mechanism
break down. No one wiuth Leki poles seemed to have probs. But as I said, Ma
and I had no probs with Komperdell
Ma and Pa 99.
* From the AT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *