Re: [at-l] Support List? (Admin) and a rant!

Thought you all might ENJOY this!

wf- PLEASE REMOVE me from this list, I much prefer the "other" list! And
THANKS to all the members of this list which HAVE helped me with
IMPORTANT infomation.

This was HIS reply:

That doesn't surprise me, since you demand in a huffy tone to have me do
something for you that you are supposed to do yourself. Very churlish,
just like many of the folks on the "other list"! You will fit well
there!!

Glad to be "CHURLISH"!!! Guess I'm in really good company,huh! What ever
CHURLISH is ???

Good Hiking,
FurTrappers
GA-ME 2001