[at-l] Hacksaw '98

Talk about your eerie coincidences...I arrived late at the Buffington's house
and a fellow jogging by ran up as I got out of the car, said "Wow! An AT
sticker! Are you a thru-hiker?" To which I replied "Not yet..." and waved at
Millie "...but she's hitting the trail next week!"

Turns out he's Hacksaw, a southbounder from 1998, living here in Pensacola.
Felix, you were a month behind him so you might have seen his journal
entries. Anyone know this fella, or wants to get in touch, let me know and
I'll give you the details off list.

Cheers, Navigator
(sometimes blessed with perfect timing!)