Cc:            <at-l@backcountry.net>
From:          "Coosa" <coosa@fox21.net>
Date:          Mon, 6 Mar 2000 22:16:04 -0500
Subject:       Re: [at-l] Avery Awards

I personally think that what WF does with the website is (for the most part)
beneficial for hikers and the trail.  However, half of the ThruHikers I've
polled -- 50% -- I'm a Math Major (joke, y'all)  -- this weekend didn't know
about Dan Bruce, Wingfoot or Trailplacedotcom.  They didn't know about AT-L
either.  And some didn't know about Trail Days!

One in Three never even looked at the web for information on hiking -- used
the library or the book store!  And a couple didn't have internet access at
home.

As upset as I was/am at JocktheDancer, do I see that reflected in the
DantheBruce discussion?   Aren't they about the same thing, bottom line?
Maybe?  Maybe not?

Anyway -- I won't bring up Jock any longer if no one else brings up Dan.
Otherwise for every Dan post, I get one Jock post.

Coosa
running for cover -- 50% of the time
<am I the only one laughing?>