Re: [at-l] Re: RC & Moon pie was Re: Debates

Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:58:27 -0500 "Lynn Setzer" <hikester@mindspring.com>
wrote:

>Where I grew up, near Charlotte, it was an
>
>Ah-ra C cola anna mooon pie.
SNIP

Every since this thread started, I have been wondering when the word "cola"
came in play or if it was a geographic thing.

As a teenager in southern VA, we grabbed "Ah-ra Ceee anna mooon pie," every
chance we got.  Don't remember using the word cola for RC or if you were
more sophisticated "Jus ah Coke."  BTW -- who remembers a lemon-phosphate
(SP?)?

Chainsaw