[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [at-l] Re: RC & Moon pie was Re: Debates
- Subject: Re: [at-l] Re: RC & Moon pie was Re: Debates
- From: "David Hicks" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 19:32:46 -0500
- Reply-to: "David Hicks" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:58:27 -0500 "Lynn Setzer" <email@example.com>
>Where I grew up, near Charlotte, it was an
>Ah-ra C cola anna mooon pie.
Every since this thread started, I have been wondering when the word "cola"
came in play or if it was a geographic thing.
As a teenager in southern VA, we grabbed "Ah-ra Ceee anna mooon pie," every
chance we got. Don't remember using the word cola for RC or if you were
more sophisticated "Jus ah Coke." BTW -- who remembers a lemon-phosphate
* From the AT-L | Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html *