Re: [at-l] MiniRuck Invitation

You might consider a trip to Pigeon Forge or G-Burg for all of their
opportunities at mini-golf. At least we are far enough north to avoid any
alligator farms!

To make this trail related, does anyone have a favorite club to use when
teeing off Albert Mountain? I've figured a 3 iron would carry over to
Cashiers, but I've wondered about a wood.

OrangeBug