[at-l] New to club planning a thur-hike on AT 2002

Hi all,  I am new to this club.  I am planing a thur-hike of the AT in 2002.
I have lots of camping, hiking, and backpacking experience.  I would be
interested in any suggestions on gear, food, and cost would be helpful.  Most
of my gear is too old and heavy to do the AT.  Anyone in the AR or TN area
interested in doing some prep. hiking with me just drop me a note.

                                                                     Kaveman