Re: [at-l] re: awards

 pmags@juno.com writes:
<< ps. my favorite patch that I have?  Why the patch for the hardest of all
 trails in this country.. Rhody's "North South Trail".. Elevation gains of
 200'!  Remote areas that are as much as 1 mile from a road!  Views that
 go for feet and feet and feet!  Ayup. Lovely white patch with the state
 of Rhode Island on it. Probably the only person in Colorado sporting it.
 :D  (Nice way to show my roots, if you will.) >>
 Mags neglects to mention that the rendition of Rhode Island on his
patch is life sized...
 :O)
 TJ