Re: [at-l] PRESS RELEASE: Appalachian Trail Stories, Volume I

The nerve!

This sounds like a blatant attempt to capitalize on the hard work & sweat
of other hikers... You are playing on the sympathies of the members of this
list trying to get help with the book, and trying to increase your book
sales...

(pssssst...... it worked .... let me know when it's done...)

Russ

In a message dated 03/04/2000 8:53:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time,