[at-l] Linus and Woodstock (Kimber and Cesar)

They deserved what they got--beautiful weather with almost no ice on the
trail all the way through the Smokies.  She just called from Mountain Mama's,
which is, after all, open for business.  They are making 10, 12, and 16 mile
days now and have pretty well discarded their previous itinerary.  I'll
receive the journal entries about the Smokies on Thursday or Friday of next
week.

For your information though, if you want the telephone number for the pay
phone at Mountain Mama's, I have it:  1-828-486-5939.

Kinnickinic