[at-l] The Place

In a message dated 3/4/2000 6:25:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,
WHHAWKINS@aol.com writes:

<<   I, Felix J. McGillicuddy, move that we take actions that would allow at
   least
   one of the rooms in The Place to become permanently named "The Ryan K.
   Brooks
   Room". (Or, "The Ryan Room", etc.). Without him, we wouldn't be "US" >>

  Do we have to obtain Official Approval from anyone before thinking about
  doing that? >> >>

I believe what Felix was suggesting (and I would never assume to know what is
going on in his mind) is that we ask/suggest/beg the owners of the Place to
consider this.

POG