[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[at-l] Regional Names

>nless you're in Mass where's it known as "tonic" (at least it was when I
>was there in the early 60's) and if you want a milkshake in Mass you'd

In Rhody..it is called a "Cabinent" all things! Then again, what do you
expect of an area that calls it water fountains "bubblas"  (bubbler). :D

--Native RhoDyeluhnda

Eanie, Meanie. Jelly Beanie. The spirits are about to speak!
--Bullwinkle Moose
* From the AT-L |  Need help? http://www.backcountry.net/faq.html  *