Re: [at-l] Re: Debates...

For Shame, Coosa!

And you are from North Georgia.

The word is "sweetie" - one word. Used as in:"Poor me up sum that sweetie
'n juss cuver the ice."

The other thang about Coke. You always ask for Coke, but if someone serves
you a Pepsi instead, the Coke police might sue their asses (without a lot
of threats, just business). Coke is a trademark, and the Coke police
frequently check that it is not allowed to be used for other products -
very aggressively.

OrangeBug