[at-l] Turon

I'm not original with the term, but it is a contraction of "tourist" and
"moron" (using the ORIGINAL: meaning of moros {greek} or mura {sanskrit}
meaning foolish) -- and don't get huffy, those of you who are easily
offended.  Up here in the mountains we also use the terms  "Floridiot" and
"Half-Back" -- the first is obvious and the second is someone from the upper
East Coast who moved to Florida to retire, got tired of the heat and moved
"halfway back" -- AGAIN apologies to the easily offended.

If anyone feels they must flame me, send it by private email.  This list is
not the place for name calling and personal attacks.   Coosa