Re: [at-l] Re: Debates...

In a message dated 3/4/2000 9:54:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bullard@northnet.org writes:

<< Unless you're in Mass where's it known as "tonic" (at least it was when I
 was there in the early 60's) and if you want a milkshake in Mass you'd
 better ask for a frappe. In NY soda is commonly referred to as "soft drink".

And in some parts of Georgia a "coke" is a soft drink and a "Coke" is the
brand - I haven't figured out what the difference is - probably why I still
keep getting Cokes when I order !

POG

POG

Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end