Re: The PATCH. was Re: [at-l] The handbook, the comp...etc.

In a message dated 3/3/2000 7:15:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
KarenS62@aol.com writes:

<< Speaking of which....... that scoundrel named Felix never sent me that
 autographed picture either! >>

Okay, okay - this was harsh, I admit it.  Felix has been just wonderful,
treating SB and I to a wonderful concert in honor of my birfday as well as
just being a good friend.

The guilt has hit and now I am compelled to tell him that he should just
consider the prize I won to be a donation to the cause :)  Whatever cause he
should choose? Postage on those Averys he's due?

POG
repenting and going back to .10 for Felix

POG

Every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end