Re: The PATCH. was Re: [at-l] The handbook, the comp...etc.

In a message dated 3/3/2000 6:26:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tmcginnis@ucclan.state.in.us writes:

<< What, you think my paying you off for the Aronoff drumsticks lets you off
the hook? >>
Speaking of which....... that scoundrel named Felix never sent me that
autographed picture either!

POG

"It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the
hope of today and the reality of tomorrow."  Robert H. Goddard