Re: [at-l] Avery Awards and Avery monitors

Hey, when I lurked on atml last year, Dingbat was making noise about "The 2000 Miler Club." Did that die a quiet (deserved) death, or is the Avery Award (talk about your usurpation of a good name.....) just a rehash of the first attempt?

>>> <Snodrog5@aol.com> 03/02/00 11:41PM >>>
 After much serious thought (honest, I do that) I've concluded the Avery
Award/Monitors/Peer Review proposal is just a way for WF to grab at the
ultimate AT power. The power to say if you're a 2000 miler, or not.
 No, thank you.
TJ