Re: [at-l] The great at-l limerick challenge

> Speaking of insurance how did that finally turn out?

I think ok... I'm going for a "cheapy" short-term plan that will cover
emergencies. By doing that and buying generic medicine, I save a lot more
than I would with COBRA. I found a plan that is $322 for ALL SIX MONTHS, and
includes a $250 deductible and 80/20 after that. I'm just hoping that I
don't have to be seen for the pre-existing for six months... but I
shouldn't. Cobra would have been $250 a month!!!!!!

Kristen